PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C130J just a strat aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2002, 18:16
sycamore

Received 71 Likes on 45 Posts
C-130J etc.

So,Beagle will you now please tell us all what this "trial" was.I presume you now want "tp" after your name,and obviously you are capable of running trials after a days brief and sorting a few boffins out.Actually there are perhaps very few "boffins" at A&AEE,most used to reside in the RAE.Notwithstanding that "there`s nothin` like a good boffin`," and I would suggest that you might be in line for one -from a trials "J" if you don`t wash your mouth out! There are lots of flight test engineers and test pilots who are doing the best the can to provide you and everyone else who wears HM uniform-the system they operate under may not be the best now,but I can only judge from afar,but it certainly provided aircraft for your "average" pilot that would not fail and could be used fully.Now ,if as it seems you can do it all better/cheaper/etc,put -up or.....It would be much better if you were ever to be involved in any future to speak to the TP`s at BD,NICELY ,and try to work as a team.It is the Service you are working for,not against..Go to the chippy`s shop and reshape your shoulders!And I used to think we used to get a good tanker service from"somewhere near"..