PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Evergreen Sues Boeing
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2010, 17:32
Fr8Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You deserve to be taken out behind the woodshed

muduckace
Sounds to me like boeing does not care about the lawsuit, evergreen will probably never get what they are sueing for and boeing gets to offset any losses with evergreen by profiting with atlas (well, the money they save giving the contract to atlas will eventually pay their debt to them for the breach of contract they are in by not delivering on the 748 on time).

Immagine the money Atlas may be saving if they are struggeling to keep their workforce busy (given this as a possible scenario). It becomes an incestual relationship.

Never liked evergreen anyways, surprized the scumbags are still in business.
I can't even imagine that you are a professional aviator after reading this post. I have quite a few friends at Evergreen and they are all good people.

As far as Atlas "Struggling" to keep our pilots working, not only did we just recall all furloughed pilots, but we have just started hiring for 3 classes on the 400. You need to learn to #1 spell or use the spell check at least, (you are worse than sidman) #2 think I'll pass this on to Bubba and see if we can arrange a meeting of the two of you at the 5 towns.

What an absolute dick head you are to lambaste a group of fly boy's like that.