PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Geoff Hoon.................
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2010, 13:06
hanoijane

I'll comment wherever I see fit, ROG, but thanks for the heads-up re: your perspective on open forums

Boys and girls, trying to suggest - as you seem to be doing - that incompetent (or is it incontinent?) politicians are responsible for your woes is to avoid looking at your own contribution to your current situation. A cynic might suggest you are your own worst enemies in this regard. For example, bitching about the loss of first-class travel for senior officers as your country slowly disintegrates around your ears doesn't strike me as being a particularly smart move.

We all get the politicians we deserve. None of us are immune from the whims of these fellows, it's just that some politicians accidentally make smart choices. Which is why we seem to be choosing rather nice flying machines and you.. well... you know what your guys are buying

Oh, and thanks mods. I apologise for my ill-chosen remark about your actions being grossly stupid. Events would suggest that you're actually quite tolerant..