PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA038 (B777) Thread
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2010, 17:19
rmac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peter,

Why would you give a rats ____ what the CC are/were saying. Basically I can imagine that the average CC gossip exchange is similar to a bunch of extras around the tea urn on location for the filiming of "Priscilla Queen of the Desert".

I'm probably too politically incorrect to work for a company like BA, but if I did, in your situation I would have been tempted to gather for a pre-flight brief, look them straight in the eye and tell them that if they had any problems flying with you, they should take a sickie.....maybe have the FO standing on your shoulder to emphasise that if he is happy to fly with you, so should they be.

Having brought you down with their childish back biting and juicy rumour mongering, behaviour that they should have left behind in primary six, they are now busy trying to bring down the airline and who would blame you if you were savouring the managements discomfort at this moment......

Wonder how long this will stay up before I receive CC hate mail or before it is by a CC mod with a thin skin...

Good luck to you Peter, I hope it works out in the end for you..

Best

Rmac