PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experienced pilots...we need help!!
Old 2nd Apr 2010, 15:39
shaun ryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please stop it because you are breaking my heart. As admirable as it was reading about your quest for a job on the African continent, this self pitying is just unnecessary and cringeworthy. Instead of signing on and putting even more pressure on the welfare state, why don't you do something really pro active and get a job? Appealing to professional pilots to sort your life out aint gonna work as most of us have far more pressing things to think about such as keeping our jobs, paying union subs and keeping the family warm and fed. Get used to the fact that there are jack all jobs for inexperienced wannabes unless they have got 30k up their sleeve to waste on an expensive theme park ride. Which as we all know is the real problem here. What are you going to put on your next job application? Sat on arse feeling feeling sorry for myself since completing training looks rather naff i'd say? I think they would be far more impressed if you served a bit of time out there working, think about it.