PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experienced pilots...we need help!!
Old 2nd Apr 2010, 15:21
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afternoon,*

Firstly thankyou all for the support you have shown. I feel as if I am missing something, as if I have missed a step in my search to secure a job.*

Yesterday was a low point for me as discussed in my previous thread that I had been contemplating knocking on a door that I wish no one has to ever knock on ( job centre ). Well yesterday was the day I had to knock, the lady who took my interview was amazed at the fact that I had not had any sucess with the qualifications that I hold. Well it at least ruled out any futher training that they thought I would have required.*

I get my first payment on the 12th, I'm ashamed that I have had to sign on. I feel like a complete failiure. When I first completed my training i signed upto all sorts of websites including CAE. *I got a call of them asking if I were interested in attending an assesment for Ryanair? I polietly declined the offer for the reasons noted in the above posts.*

I have had some wonderful and pleasant PM from some of you and for that I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.*

To my senior's please may you advise us on how else we could try to get our foot on the ladder?*

I thank you all in advance.*

Kash360