PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd Apr 2010, 12:27
jetstreamhoney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone give me some info?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help me out. I have tried on the cabin crew forums and there doesn't seem to be any cc currently working for Qatar there, only people who have applied or recently been accepted. In fact there are some people who have been accepted and since leaving for Doha they haven't put any posts up.

I got accepted two days ago but I have some worries. I have been reading some really bad things about the living on another forum. I was also wondering if the cc accommodation has swimming pools, gyms and how far the accommodation is from shopping hotels etc as I read that cc cannnot use private taxis??

The main reason I'm so worried is that I have long term boyfriend in the UK. He is all for me going out to fly but I don't want to quit job here and not see boyfriend for so long if it's going to be so awful. I thought maybe you guys would have an idea of the real state of things for cc at the mo. Would appreciate any help