PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Apr 2010, 17:56
christmaslights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've said from before christmas, he won't mind (too much) us striking, he will have a plan, he will not blink first. A strike would play right into his hands. So far, I'm not too far off the mark.
He might have had a plan or 100 plans but it takes two to tango and continuing to believe he is the devil incarnated is not going to get this situation solved. BASSA was against WW as soon as he arrived, for his reputation and it looks like they have not tried to engage with him in a constructive way.

They want to create division, remember Cesar? divide and conquer... they have played that game for years and have succeeded. Asking their members not to talk to their managers, not to believe what BA communicates! I am amazed that people are so lazy they would rather delegate their thinking to a third party than try and evaluate evidence and information for themselves.

I am really trying not to be inflammatory but gosh I cannot believe the tone and words used by the union in their comms. And the thought that anybody could believe such a blatantly one sided organization!!!!

don't talk to the other BA members ... they are all managers or have been brainwashed by managers! Well done to all those who have followed their advise.. you are as good as the leader you choose to follow! if they follow someone that cannot even read some numbers and understand if a company is really making a loss, then they deserve whatever they get! There is no-one more deaf than those who do not want to listen!

I am a BA employee but this are my views and not those of my employer.