PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Apr 2010, 00:43
Clarified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulbs..

Now, for the future. If BA cleanse (although I do not know how) itself of these so called militants, then there will still be 11000+ crew who were there before this all started. They may not be militants, but 6000 would have voted for action. That is not a number that you can just ignore.
Always respected your view on things, don't always agree.

What if the contract is offered to us without agreement from the union? We are not all members of Unite. Is this an option, if so what are the parameters?

We already know that many of us are coming to work, how many of those voted 'yes'? The conversations I have had indicate people think the offer is very reasonable, although they would like a few 'Ts' crossed etc.

There has been robust, deep support for our company. I think that will continue to grow if more dates are announced.

Lightbulbs and any other scholars/learned people of such things please respond. (I think the english on that last bit was dodgy)!

Thank You
C

These are my thoughts re. your post, they do not represent my employer or anyone else.

Last edited by Clarified; 1st Apr 2010 at 01:17.