PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air North Brasilia Crash in Darwin (Merged)
Old 31st Mar 2010, 03:40
RENURPP

Received 33 Likes on 8 Posts
Owen,

You are correct, no one is forcing me to read it, however I keep returning in the hope that some one has posted something of benifit to the original topic, which isn't and has nothing to do with when deceleration begines after closing the throttles!

I am interested in the thread,(under a different name) however if your big head didn't get in the road of logic and you had the know how to start a new and appropriately titled thread I would be able to read the more appropriate posts that preceeded yours.

As Tailwheel has already said
Seriously, this debate is so far from the Brasilia accident, I'm inclined to close this thread and you Einsteins can open a new thread on the other forum, to debate calculus, Pythagorus and the Theory of Relativity?

Thread topic debate, or new topic in a new thread?
There are people who would like to continue reading your thoughts on physics, all I have said is can't you open a thread related to that. When I open a thread on"Air North Brasilia Crash" I sort of expect to find some material/comments or at least discussion around that topic, as we had prior to the physics debate. If that offends, then I suspect I have a good idea who should be playing in sandpits.

Buddy

Last edited by RENURPP; 31st Mar 2010 at 03:52.