PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 30th Mar 2010, 22:36
AtlasDrawer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
peterlike

You will probably be ok on your staff travel as it is not withdrawn for the strikers until the 14th April, although I think it will be ok after that. Using staff travel in the future shall not bother me in the slightest. I think after all the stuff that has happenned in the last week or so, I am past caring.

As for being 'found out' for breaking the strike, yes I shall agree with you on that. No one really knows how we are all going to work together in the future and how is going to say what to who. All I can say is that I look forward to the day when this is all over. This striking, then coming into work again then striking again is not doing the cabin crew community any favours. I am finding it exhausting.

As for giving back staff travel to the strikers, I really hope WW does not. He actually said to us on Saturday the 20th in crc that strikers would definitely lose their staff travel. It is just that no-one seems to believe it yet.