PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Self Sponsored A320 Type Rating & Line Training - J Curd
Old 30th Mar 2010, 13:54
Global Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't airline sponsored cadets go straight onto shiny new jets with no experience? The only difference is self sponsored to type rating have taken the time, money and trouble to invest in themselves. That takes a lot of balls and determination with no guarantee of any return,so don't knock these guys, it's dog eat dog out there and so good luck to you all.
Airline cadets are a completely different compliment. They are EMPLOYEES from day 1 NOT, Contractors.

Theres a HUGE DIFFERENCE.......An airline cadet has a career..........a P2F cadet f***s other peoples careers as well as their own.

With regards to Airline Cadets, by the way, the whole employment process is monitored from interview and selection through to Type Rating and LPC/OPC. Therefore, anyone of these guys can be chopped for non performance at anytime.

A P2F candidate just has to have a credit rating!!!!!!

Personally i think that he airlines should inform the passengers that the flight will be crewed by someone who is paying to be their rather than an employee because i would exercise by democratic right and off load myself.