PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2010, 12:03
fernandeztv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UPDATE

Hello All...

Breaking my silence after a long time.

This thread has become very quiet in the recent past and i find that quite confusing! The past 1 month has been quite hectic and very productive!

15 Non-aligned cadets (including myself) have completed the base training (12 take off and landings) with Cyprus Air in Larnaca (LCLK) over the past few weeks. CAAP designated checkpilots supervised the base training.

The fist 4 cadets who finsihed their base training have been issued their MPL licenses YESTERDAY (29 Mar 2010).

So here we have the first 4 non-aligned MPL cadets earning their licenses.

The remaining cadets who finished their base training are in the various stages of processing their licenses.

It has been a tough time for all of us (cadets and school) to get through with the various stages of this MPL programme but the point is that the programme pushed forward. (despite all the nay sayers and the people who hoped the programme would fail).

A BIG thanks to all the instructors and the people of all depts who tirelessly worked behind the scenes to make MPL a reality! It truly is a dream come true after certain people in the past nearly killed the dream and drove the programme to the ground. (the same people who had the audacity to criticize the programme after being connected with the school! Everyone knows whom we are talking about! They and their doomsday predictions!)

Recovery was a painful process but truly rewarding in the end!

Cheers,
Thomas.

Last edited by fernandeztv; 30th Mar 2010 at 17:06. Reason: Typos