PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 30th Mar 2010, 09:58
dubh12000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One day WW decides that he needs to save big money from the flight deck community, there is talk of him advertsiing for Pilots to work with BA for half the wage of some of your top paid flight crew. The SCOPE agreement is out the window He also says that no longer are you allowed to bid for transfers to fly other aircraft, change fleet, get your command, unless you agree to new contracts, wages, terms & conditions if your a FO on the airbus you will stay a FO on the airbus forever, no command, you will lose days off down route and maybe at home, unless you agree to sign a new contract and agree to new terms, conditions, lower pay............. get the picture so far. dont forget I am cabin crew so I know some of this wouldnt happen but I did ask you to just think, he wants to put into practice all the things that would threaten your working practices, family life & career....
If you are trying to draw similarities to what was originally on offer to CC, then you are so wide of the mark it's unbelievable.

The Pay cut is relevant though.....but that came from the union.