PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 29th Mar 2010, 22:52
FlexSRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by earleyboy
The ramp has had 37 Million K reduction. 2000 staff, you've 12000 ....... go figure !!
Originally Posted by BACabincrew
My brother works on the ramp mate and I know exactly how you lot took the p*ss for years so don't start me on that one. Just because you don't get your traps any more - you lot bled BA dry for years - I know mate because I was told first hand - used to come in on overtime, 2 hours work and go home. No swiping in those days was it?

Don't come to me with your holier than though attitude because I know for a fact exactly what you boys used to get up too

So, your argument seems to be that it is ok for the guys on the ramp to have to take massive changes to their Ts&Cs because they were used to outdated ways of working and used to getting all kinds of extra payments for work that perhaps wasn't getting done.

Can you see where I am going with this...

Hmm, it wouldn't take a huge stretch of the imagination to come up with...

My mate works as cabin crew mate and I know exactly how you lot take the p*ss so don't start me on that one. Just because you get your 2 nights on a diversion, demand 18hrs rest if your a few mins over and position back the next day, massive payments when the bunks are a bit bright/dark/cold, ridiculous clear times based on paying money in to Compass centre, even though bar operators just run ahead and it only takes them 2mins, 1 down payments, diversion payments, B2B payments, Dranse days, no early starts after days off, no late finishes on the last days, only 2 sectors if you report early on EF etc - you lot bled BA dry for years - I know mate because I have seen it first hand - used to come in and do 1 out to VIE and position back the next day was it?

Don't come to me with your holier than though attitude because I know for a fact exactly what you cabin crew get up to

Last edited by FlexSRS; 29th Mar 2010 at 23:49. Reason: adding in earleyboy's initial post