PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Self Sponsored A320 Type Rating & Line Training - J Curd
Old 29th Mar 2010, 22:03
Global Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to save money!!!

Great idea......... why not just buy a type rating and write the hours in your log book? It will save you shed loads of money and as we have already found out, one Sweedish Guy managed to go for 13 years in commercial aviation without a real licence!!!!

On the other hand, you could just be someone with integrity and avoid these schemes!

What the makes you think you are any better than the people BMI have just laid off? Do you even care that some of those guys have been laid off to accommodate you? (Bang on about employment law if you want..... the company is bigger than the individual)

And when you run out of money and are applying for a job....... do you not think that the chaps that have just been laid off from BMI will not be ahead of you in the Q for a job.......... but you will all be held back because another snotty nosed moron with £40,000 to burn will actually keep you on the dole because he is prepared to pay for his flying........ and soon, he's going to join you in the same Q for a job and as long as there are snotty nosed morons who have £40,000 and lack integrity......... and as long as there are moronic TRE's that want to take £900 a day for training these chaps, the whole industry will suffer because the one thing that no amount of money will buy you is AIRMANSHIP..........

and one day, one of these superstars may just possibly be involved in an incident and if its proven that said snotty nosed moron got to where he is because he leap frogged good people with talent by paying to advance his way up the ladder, despite others being more qualified and more experienced........... i hope, and i pray that those with a legal claim as a result.............. will go after the gonads of the TRE / TRTO that trained and signed them off.

British Aerospace was recently fined £400 Million for giving backhanders to advance their cause and win military contracts. Its been proven that bribing your way to the top is illegal. Do it if you must...... but it only happens because you will be trained by spineless people..... you will work with spineless companies....... and you will be replaced by another spineless individual.................. but if you still want to go ahead and do it............ for £20,000 i'll make you an A320 TRE and then you can put those who trained you on the dole as well.

Let me know

GW

Last edited by Global Warrior; 30th Mar 2010 at 07:25.