PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 29th Mar 2010, 21:29
bacabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly, so a full time CC members cost to the company is significantly more than 29k. Many cc are 50%, some even 33%.

I would estimate the average full time WW main crew's cost is somewhere about 40k.
Listen - these are the figures that BA bandy around from the CAA document - the same CAA document that gives a Pilots pay at £107,600 - so what are you saying - the Pilots cost more too? Because I would say that many Pilots are on far more than £107,000 - however IT IS THE AVERAGE.

It's the average cost - cant you see that - I thought you lot all had a good education.

And out of interest Fruitbat - what would your stance be on taking action against a management that where trying to make changes to your agreements? Would you advocate strike action? Oh tell you what dont bother answering me that as I have already seen your many posts advocating action along with stirring comments on the 12th February 2008 such as "It is a battle we MUST win and indeed we will."

My how times change eh?