PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod MR2 Out of Service Magazine - Stories, Photos & Dits Wanted
Old 29th Mar 2010, 20:49
kb661

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordering Nimrod MR2 OSD Magazines

Frustrated,
Please don't be frustrated. I have been trying to sort out the who and what elements of what I am allowed to do with monies and cheques, etc. The money will be used to cover postage. Any surplus money will be split between a local charity (at least 50%) and the Kinloss Gate Guardian Project.

It is a 72 page A4 colour magazine. It covers (a brief) history of the Nimrod MR1 & 2 from 1969 to March 2010.

If anyone would like a copy please send a cheque for £8 (UK), £10 (Europe) or £12 (RoW) (made payable to Service Funds RAF Kinloss) to the following address:

Nimrod MR2 OSD Magazine
Flt Lt Keith Bissett
RAF Kinloss
Forres
Morayshire
IV36 3UH

Please do not forget to include your name, postal address and contact phone number.

I have about 500 spare copies so there should be more than enough. I will try and update as necessary. If you would like to check my stocks please email [email address]

Please email for overseas postage.

I am taking a wee bit of leave so they should reach you by 20th April.

Thanks
Keith

Last edited by kb661; 30th Mar 2010 at 20:10. Reason: Email address didn't work first time