PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Self Sponsored A320 Type Rating & Line Training - J Curd
Old 29th Mar 2010, 08:31
747JJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Norman Stanley Fletcher... Dear chap, why don't you just take a good wiff what you are showeling. Might help you in the long run. Yes some of the guys are incompetent baffoons as you so eloquently put it and have no place in a jet cockpit (I do so prefer the old word to Flight Deck). Mind reading my post again, SOME of these guys are extremely good at their jobs, but frankly they are the minority. There are people flying these days that started in the last few years that would have never got a job 10 years ago and today the only reason some of these people are flying is Pappa's fat wallet or a bank manager who provided a loan against his/hers better knowledge.

Stansdead... Never had manners if it meant being politically correct at the expense of truth or not speaking my mind when needed. I don't kiss a.ss nor do I know how to and certainly don't know how to sugarcoat things. Thats it pretty much in a nutshell.

Alex: The hyde park vacancies are gone and done with, but you can join me on the new Amsterdam Oosterpark paddleboat commander's course. I've applied for that one and I hear that they are looking for another nutter to join Been a while, hope seeing you when in NL the next time.