PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Self Sponsored A320 Type Rating & Line Training - J Curd
Old 29th Mar 2010, 03:28
flyhelico

Location: >>>My profile has been hacked by a stupid 20 yo moderator<<<...somewhere where people don't speak english! don't point at my mistakes unless you are at ICAO level 7.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
busdriver1990,

you talk crap. no one in the far east hire pilots with 500h. Most guys must have 500h on the bus included 2000h-3000t, and most of the time they ask for 2000h jet.I know the "my friend who didn't pay, now are at home"!!!,

well maybe you friend at home will get a paid job while you still pay back your loan!
I suggest to all of of you instead to look for a P2F scheme, to look for a proper job.

how?
by sending CV to the airline directly. duh!
These guys who sell you P2F, what do you think they do? they call the airlines and say :" do you have jobs for me, I know some pilots!!!"

I bet if you want compete with the P2F, you can simply offer money directly to the airline. You don't need to go through these P2F scheme which are just a bunch of middlemen! why not create your own P2F scheme?

The guys at easyjet , they fly maybe 2 seasons, let's say 6 months ,80h a month during peak season.
They manage to make 500 hours, then some fresh pilot are coming behind and these seasonal pilots are not called back(how is that possible?, I have experience,...!!!).

The market will soon be filled with 500h A320 pilot desperate for a new A320job. Then the P2F middlemen will propose them 500hours on top of that, and a special price of XX'000 euro.

if you want enter this market, you have to pay for CPL, IR,MCC, type rating(maybe 2 ratings), and line training, 500h, another 500h, ...

total 350'000 euro!!!with no job guaranty!
this profession is a joke!

F2P, or P2F (pay to f....)