PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 28th Mar 2010, 23:55
Cirronimbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
" Isn't it funny how that all this negetivity getting sprayed around this site isn't coming from any of the cadets themselves?"

Yeah, funny that. It is also very interesting that nothing positive seems to come from anyone who has actually completed the course either! I think the only positive comments have come from those cadets (or wannabes) who have only just started training and still have stars in their eyes. I'd be really interested in hearing from anyone who has completed the course, whether they have good reports or not.

As for "negativity"; I regard the comments from other posters on these forums as valuable information when it comes from people who have EXPERIENCE; something cadets don't necessarily have. I'm still interested in the opinions of all posters though. Some others may have access to info that I don't have and it all counts in the long run. Good luck to anyone involved in the scheme; I hope you can come back here with good reports about how things are for you.

Cheers,

Cn