PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2010, 21:33
nav3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry guys but only hearsay from inside CCC at present as not been down the Oak for a while. For what it is worth, CCC are bricking themselves at the fact it is not a done deal yet and getting very scared that Peter Rigby is still in the bath with the water getting rather tepid and that the plug may soon become dislodged !!

The warmth is draining away and unless Marshalls are going to get a kick back or some sort of recompense from CCC then it still may all fall apart.

Word from the residents meeting with PR 10 days ago was that he said "in all probablility, prices will have to go up to make it all viable and that there would be some new developments with related business in a new area of the field".

In the meantime sitting in the Aero club carpark over this weekend I was amazed at how many 'joy riders' there have been over the airwaves this weekend on SafetyCom . I am sure BHX will be a little nervous at the movements there a short hop away from their territory ! The sooner 'old moaner' at Marshalls comes off the fence the better for everyone. However, the feeling inside CCC is one of total despair and they are becoming increasingly more scared. They don't have the funds to back it up this ATC problem as it is ratepayers money and no way they can be seen to use that money to pay Marshalls off.