PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 50 Best Employers in Canada 2009
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2010, 19:19
North of Somewhere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apodz

Don’t worry about what some of the grumpy of farts here are saying about the place. They reminisce about the good old days when they had 100 pilots and this place used to be a flying club where the door to Clive’s office was always open. It’s a classic case of “back when I was young kid”. We had one of “these” guys during one of our pilot meetings and he was going on about how he has no faith in our management and how he can barely live on what he is earning (captain) and was very animated about it. I can tell you that every single other guy at our table was looking at each other and muttering “WTF?”

As for not getting lifelong passes when you quit and go to the competition, well….sucks to be you! I wish I had your problems. They (you) quit! I would like to see what would have happened if they had a retired, I wonder if they would have gotten those passes.

Any way. I am a bit older and have been around a bit more than some of the other posters on this threat and can tell you that this is hands down the best place I have ever worked. Period! No cool aid required, just an observation.

Last edited by North of Somewhere; 28th Mar 2010 at 19:59.