PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2010, 17:37
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TTB My point exactly!!! The LGW crew seem to manage what the LHR crew cannot.....service with a reduced crew on an extremly short flight. Except at LHR their flights are mainly long haul are they not?? Those are the flights where they have loads more time and scope to achieve the service levels even with a reduced crew compliment.

I've never travelled club but in economy at least the product was delivered on the particular route I travelled.

I just feel IMHO that if WW wants to keep up the service rather than product levels on some rotes he needs to take a look at the service levels vs expectations of the travelling pax. Personally I don't care if I don't get a "free" bacon baggette and drink "tossed" on such a short route. Some might however and be happy to wolfe down on descent. Others like myself may be happy to be offered the option on board and pay as we go.

Horses for courses I guess.

The LGW crews do a great job but wear the same BA uniform. Some SLF tar them with the same brush as their counterparts at LHR. Please don't.