PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 28th Mar 2010, 14:50
Roxy_Chick_1989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps we can ponder the other side of the cadetship for the moment. This is the internet here, the members of PPRuNe do have a certain level of anonymity, such that thread readers viewing prune for the first time or perhaps those who have made there way here from a google search generally have no idea who each of these people sharing there plentiful knowledge of questionable credibility actually are.

To all you nay-sayers out there, call me cynical but perhaps you are potential candidates to the REX cadet program here to spread your propaganda so nobody else applies!

Who knows? All I know is that I have read this REX thread from start to finish and its really funny reading and watching you guys chase your tails round in circles time and time again. Moral of the story, if you want to take the punt and have a crack at a start in RPT flying in the quickest possible time then this [probably] is a great gig. With the degradation of T/C's accross the ENTIRE aviation industry, I think most of us newcomers have accepted the fact that we are never going to own an Aston Martin and have a flying career, Sure REX is low paying, but atleast its a job.