PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 28th Mar 2010, 11:53
KRUSTY 34

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Let me see, to bite or not to bite? Ahrrr, what the Hell.

First things first. aviator23, I wasn't actually directing my question in post #398 to you. The "Other guy" I refered to is the user name of a pro-management/Cadetship type that seems to breeze in and out of this topic. Sort of like a "hit and run" geurilla who doesn't stick around very long. These tactics are usually employed when the enemy (us), enjoy a superiority in numbers.

regional_av8er, welcome to the debate, though I do suspect you may have been here before? After reading your post carefully it can only be deduced that you in fact have the first hand knowledge of the REX Cadetship that you have accused the remainder of the forum of lacking! As such (by your own decree) we are indeed fortunate to have in our midst the only person qualified to comment on this subject. If you are not REX management, or directly associated with the Cadetship, then in line with your postulations, you would not be commenting at all, now would you?

Or, as j3pipercub has stated, it may be a wind-up, or perhaps you're just full of it. In which case you should be as equally ashamed as the rest of us!