PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 27th Mar 2010, 08:43
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
ZILLI

I am flying to a certain destination this weekend where there would be a possibility of err, "interaction" if the routine accommodation arrangements stayed in place. With that in mind I spoke to both Flight Ops and also some of the crew (not management) who went to the same destination last weekend. The reply I got from everybody was that arrangements had been changed, there was no conflict last weekend and no chance of conflict this weekend...

I also know that in at least one case last weekend a Captain had signalled a request for accommodation changes whilst airborne, because of his cabin crew's concerns...and that the requested change was approved by the company.

As for CRC and Car Parks, remember that the pickets are not allowed anywhere near the Car Parks and/or T5, and both are being patrolled by lots of security folks. I also promise you CRC will not be full of strange new unusual faces, but it certainly will be full.

I hope that helps - at the end of the day it's you that's got to make the decision. I wish you well...