PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Mar 2010, 05:55
EFC 3 DAYS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh for the love of Jumbaliahs beard
Jetsnrovers has read almost 5000 posts advising him not to go to Emirates, yet he thinks that it will either be different for him or else he is currently employed as a ditch digger in someplace ridicously hot and needs to change careers for the better!!!
There are so many people advising against going to that outfit and yet he seems to be falling over himself wanting to fly the big shiney jet.
Fact being that once you have settled into Dubai and gone through all the BS, talked your wife off the balconey of Burj Khalifa for the umpteenth time, bitten your tongue to a stub trying not to tell the local in his blackened out (illegal unless you are an Emirati) windowed SUV which cut you off doing 180KMS to slow down, and after you have finished your training after being told "theres your books, go study", stared in disbelief at the laws and rules of that SH!THOLE (and I mean Dubai as well as EK in this statement) and then after all that you climb into the seat of a B777 or A330 and ask yourself "Is this big plane worth all the BS in my life?" I bet you that your answer will be "NO".
You will make a huge mistake going there and not just professionally...... But what do the guys who take the time to post here know????? Head on down there and see for yourself.