PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Self Sponsored A320 Type Rating & Line Training - J Curd
Old 27th Mar 2010, 00:51
joaocaracol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Capt. 320seriesTRE,

As I understand, Easyjet has just taken on 12 F/O from bmi P2F scheme for 6 months summer contract. Very good news but there is something that I don´t understand and probably you are the right person to explain it to me. To be eligible for a flexicrew summer contract with Easyjet you need to come from the bmi P2F scheme? I ask these question because I´m registered for the flexicrew CTC and Park programs with Easy for several months, and I did not received any kind of invitation for assessment never. I´m A320 rated with hours on type.

If you care to read the information about Equal Opportunities on Easy web page, at some point it is written:

"easyJet is committed to being an equal opportunities employer as we wish to encourage all our employees to make the best use of their skills and experience. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment. We will treat staff, potential staff and the public that we serve fairly and with dignity.

Any actions by any of our employees which contravene either the Race Relations Act, the Sex Discrimination Act, the Disability Discrimination Act, the Employment Equality (Sexual Orientation) Regulations or the Employment Equality (Religion and Belief) Regulations will be taken very seriously and will be dealt with under easyJet's disciplinary procedure. Such actions may amount to gross misconduct and result in dismissal."

Came across my mind that probably there is something going on not in line with this policy.

Best regads