PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with everyone?
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2010, 06:57
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ain't moaning, just stating facts. Please quote anything on this thread which is negative about my job (apart from learn what felching is )

Anyway the collective of a group pilots standing together is a Moan of pilots. Although I prefer a Whinge of Pilots personally.

To get the true banter of cutting remarks you will proberly have to go to the Eng Forum. Think there is a modual in thier licensing requirments.

So in summary we have B737,757,767,747 A320 J31/41 drivers and a poster who is in Charter ops I think, saying dry your eyes and deal with it petal you ain't seen nothing yet.

And we have some PA28,C172 drivers saying its our right to be treated with fluffy regard to our feelings and you have to respect our feelings. Even though we haven't the experence or have done anything to earn any respect.

If you want boundless fluffy sunshine blown out your backside with no connection to what happens in the real world go and play on the OAA forum. Apparently there is a pilot shortage coming soon and now has never been a better time to train.

I personally don't have a problem with people who want to train just now. I ignored the advice of pprune in 2001/2002.

The issue I have a bone to pick with is that the people who do have the experence and knowledge to give advise should temper that advice because of the feelings of a few wet behind the ears wannabies who have zero clue of what the jobs actually involves or what the normal working enviroment is.