PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Domestic - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2010, 06:32
aaafizz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
perth base

hey guys,

In case anybody is stressing! A group of us attended the 6th/7th march assesment day! i think everybody that progressed to the the interview part of the day at the end then got invited to the candidate event which was held 2 days later! they rang us on the monday invited us and said theyd be checking references! A few people from the assesment day were then within a week offered a spot in the april groundschool! I guess they were just lucky! the rest of us are still waiting! no news is good news! i dont think anybody should stress too much a few of us have rung them up and they said they are swamped and they are still proccessing files and would let us know an outcome so either yes or no hopefully by tomorrow or early next week! from what i know most of the groundschool in april consists of people that were on hold for a year and a bit! then a few from the assesment days! heard they need alot of people so they are probably in the midst of sorting out who will be in the groundschools after the april one! everybody keep in mind they are recruiting big time for perth, melbourne and sydney so they are VERY busy! these things take time i guess! Good luck though! i know the feeling of wanting something really bad