PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2010, 05:31
crazyduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A piece of advice, before you make a report, have the balls to discuss it with each other like a REAL MAN!!! not like a bunch of little girls (whom I respect more!) fighting who's got better Ken and Barbie dolls!
Dear bubbleup you are so far from being a real man!You are lucky not to have discussed some issues like a REAL MAN oooohhhh because i would have kicked your back to your country full of ignorant and poorely educated people like you.Believe me buddy it was better for you.Real man?You and few other idiots boors were real men only when the aussie was backing you up...and when he left your cocky attitude left too....what a real men.At least a big knowledge and skill would have kept a lot of mouths shut but man it is impossible not to see your poor knowledge.

Was told most of the complainers are now gone
Dear M.E flyinghigh ......almost...someone is still here...now very friendly because the aussie buddy left.Theese guys were very stupid!I still remember when the aussie was covering them ...all these gentlmen very cocky with 100-200 hrs on the bus even less because there is no doubt that many of them cheated ...unfortunately you did not demonstrate such a big knowledge and skills and Everyone discovered that you were damned liars.Some people are going around the world teaching honesty ,how to live and how to behave...same people who came here cheating since day one but everyone caught them
Other than this M.E you will find a good working environment ,fortunately it is renewing good people is coming and liars are going inshallah!I would say liars and greedy.

fly safe