PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Self Sponsored A320 Type Rating & Line Training - J Curd
Old 25th Mar 2010, 03:17
flyhelico

Location: >>>My profile has been hacked by a stupid 20 yo moderator<<<...somewhere where people don't speak english! don't point at my mistakes unless you are at ICAO level 7.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They do have testimonials from the people that have been successful
and where are the testimonials of people who have been riped off...???

who are too ashamed to say they lost their money and failed base training or flight test?

i have myself a rating on the 320 and I don't find anything expect "pay to fly".

there is no way a company will pay, they will never pay you as long as people are willing to pay to fly. Their goal is to cut cost, and they have found the way how to do it.
it' s a fact, and I can prove it.
Just look at the number of experimented pilots looking for jobs, why they are not hired?
because they have figure out they can have pilots not even working for free, but paying to fly.(with all the advantages for the company)

Don't believe these testimonials,it s a lose-win situation in the long term( you are the loser). I can write my own testimonials.

(you will never get hired, and you will join the long line of unemployed pilots with 300 or 500 hours, they have unlimited low time pilot like you willing to fill the pocket of companies with your parents'money)

Tomorrow I can sit in an airbus , but what will happen to me when I will be broken of 30'000 euro in 6 months???what happen if the company doesn't receive their money and ask me to leave the plane?

Now ask yourself:
With 30'000 euro I can look for a paid job, buy food and rent a home.
Why should I prostitue myself when most airlines will accept only pilots who pay for such scheme.Where is the logic? shooting at myself?

the key of success is to be out of debt, or debt free!