PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 24th Mar 2010, 23:22
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to say that I'm appalled at the attitude of some strikers. How dare they try to intimidate anyone who'd like to go to work? Bullies are born from insecurity and jealousy. Simple as that.

I'm not a striker and I know people would love to have a pop at me if they knew who I was. These people will not intimidate me. They can of course try, but they will find themselves in an office pdq.

I am of the opinion that whichever way you voted and whether or not you participated in a strike does not matter when it comes to working on "normal" days. We have to respect each other and each other's opinions. There are plenty of people in the world that I don't necessarily agree with, but it doesn't mean that I should behave in a threatening manner towards them. I wouldn't even contemplate it.

320 driver, please let your friend know that any form of B&H will be taken seriously. I know it's difficult for your friend when long-term friends make these threats, but one have to ask if such friends are really that good to have around? My friends support me, and don't judge me, same as I do for my friends. I think that's the way it's supposed to be in this world, although I can understand that it may seem like wishful thinking. If your friend wants some extra support or anything at all, please get in touch with me via PM. I'm happy to help if I can.

Gg

These are my views and not those of my employer