PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 24th Mar 2010, 17:58
Get Smart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUG, something tells me we're not going to get an answer to your questions and thats because, as many here already suspect, they don't have answers. Believe me, I've been on the CF and BASSA forums and I've not seen one single compelling arguement for this strike. I have only seen insulting comments about strike-breakers and any other staff backing BA. Its alarming.

Keirhardie, welcome to the discussion but may I just add that anyone I've flown with are not hiding of the strikers. But there are some awful discussions by the die hards (and I'm not accusing you) regarding the workers. I am more than happy to stand proud of my decision but I don't appreciate been called names. Its unpleasant and its immature. Anyone who dares raise an unpopular question there is meet with aggression. Here, discussions are more debate worthy.

Furthermore, i can say that it was a nice atmosphere flying with workers over the last strike, but I didn't hear anyone disrespecting the strikers choice or speaking of them with the ill tone as reflected on the other side of the fence.