PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 23rd Mar 2010, 22:02
Timothy Claypole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've witnessed strong feelings towards both avenues of thought re strike from my FD colleagues. However the worst venom I heard was re the volunteering FD to work thru the strike, This is going to take years to get over, especially within a small community. How sad.
I wonder where you have been hearing that if you've not been at work? But really, I meet more pilots than you and I can't say I've encountered any venom towards the volunteers. I don't think it's an issue within the flight crew community, and I don't think it'll take any time at all to get over because there isn't anything to get over.

And, if anyone was in any doubt as to the level of delusion in the BASSA hordes, I offer you this from another place:

may I suggest BASSA/Unite to strike for 12 days, solid, from April 14th.
Let's just ground this airline forever. (in case you management are reading). There's NOTHING left we can lose out of this.
It'll be THE END for all.
Then let's see who gets back into employment faster between flexible cabin crew or a latte brigade good for nothing
Let's see indeed!

Last edited by Timothy Claypole; 23rd Mar 2010 at 22:22.