PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Domestic - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2010, 18:48
firyice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received an email from MAM letting me know that they are now recruiting for MEL base cabin crew. I also went to their website and it also shows 'recruiting now'. In their email they said that the applications close on the 25th of March (thursday) and that their recruitment days will commence on the 29th of March. Better get in quick!

MAM Aviation is recruiting for casual Flight Attendant positions in Melbourne
MAM Aviation provides casual Flight Attendants to operate on Qantas Airways services within their domestic operation.
We're currently seeking customer service professionals looking to positively contribute to the premium experience our Qantas customers enjoy every time they fly. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, be part of a flexible working environment and start a career in the aviation industry.

Recruitment Days will be commencing in the week beginning Monday 29 March 2010

Applications Close: Thursday 25 March 2010
Ideally, you have previous experience in delivering premium customer service as a hospitality professional.
Essential requirements:
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
MAM Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a smoke free workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander Applicants are encouraged to apply.