PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 23rd Mar 2010, 14:20
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skinnydip - sorry to hear about the heckling you endured at the carpark. You really do need to feed that back for next weekend - I also think that was the weakest link in the chain and have given some feedback about it. We shared a car park bus with some crew who were out of uniform and were giving us some funny looks. However, our flight crew were fantastic and walked us all to our cars. And I must say that all the pilots have been an absolute rock to us throughout this - thank you.

One of the PCCC members reported for duty this morning at CRC, and everything seemed pretty much normal. Still managers/helpers around etc. No word yet on whether the strikers are operating today - will let you know when I hear.

Well done for reporting to work though. The only way that we can beat this "thing" that now hangs over us like a death penalty is to stand up to it. Oh, and of course to join the Professional Cabin Crew Council at www.professionalcrewcouncil.com.