PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with everyone?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2010, 02:24
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No far from it Paul

I am quite happy doing what I do and I get payed a reasonable amount to do it as well.

And inability to cope in a crisis yep thats what airlines do on Command courses and all LPC/OPC's they put people who can't handle crisis in charge of the hardware.

H'mm so I get accused one min of being blunt and disrespectful then the next of whining. You can't have it both ways.

Or is this method number 2 of dealing with confrontation in schools now if you don't get your own way.

1. Acuse other person of being immature and not respecting you.

2. Acuse other person of being a moaning whining git and make out that they are a wet plonker who rolls up into a ball at the first sign of a challange.

Do they teach you this is some banker Buisness studies course which the kids take as an easy option along aside media studies.

To be honest less than 10% of the people posting on wannbies will ever actually fly a multicrew aircraft. Out of that I reckon its going to less than 5% who actually make a career out of it these days. And you might say its all very well me sitting here preaching with no debts.

Opps is that last statement whining, disrespectful or immature?