PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 22:58
bacabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I meant it in a light hearted way -

And might I suggest that you go back and re-read the document fully - you will then find your error (I have highlighted the parts below which are causing you confusion)

If I change my mind during the strike and want to come into work, what should I do?

If you do not turn up for your rostered duty on a strike day, you will be recorded as having taken industrial action, even if you subsequently change your mind and wish to come in during part of the strike. You will be required to attend a meeting with a member of the IFCE team at LHR or a DOM at LGW before being allocated your next rostered duty. In this instance you should contact the Operational Support Team who will advise you of the next available appointment and the process to follow.
When do I report back to work

You are expected to work in line with your roster throughout this period. If you have already taken industrial action but then subsequently wish to report back to work before your next rostered duty you will be required to attend a meeting with a member of the absence team at LHR or a DOM at LGW. In this instance you should contact Operational Support Team who will advise you of the next available appointment.

If you simply plan to operate your next rostered duty then you should report as normal in line with your roster. When the strike is over, you will be expected to come to work as usual otherwise this will be classified as taking unlawful industrial action.