PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines B747 Crash (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2002, 23:33
JohnBarrySmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
225 died

Hey, I have an idea! Let’s think real hard combining our experience, education, and knowledge to try to figure out what happened to something we care very much about and wasn’t supposed to happen. When jump ahead, as we will, of the ‘experts’ who are conducting the ‘investigation’, we can then assist them in their quest for the probable cause should they ask or listen to us as we correspond with the more open minded of them.

If we wait, as suggested, it will be years before any action and in the intervening time, more die.

If we wait, we are considering our intelligence as worthless and not worthy of contribution.

If we wait, it means we don’t care.

So, I search out any information in the world about explosive decompression/inflight breakup events in Boeing 747s.

I correspond by email and letter to authorities and media who ask or in position to fix the problem once identified.

I hope for objective investigators unmoved by political bias or personal ambition.

I trust the answer to the question of why the event happened will come sooner than later.

Let’s think real hard combining our experience, education, and knowledge to try to figure out what happened to something we care very much about and wasn’t supposed to happen.

That’s my idea.