PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - frustration
Thread: frustration
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2002, 23:20
gorky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

for some guys, it took up to 15 years to get the first paid flying job, so I dont see why airlines should give you a job with 200h and a frozen when high qualified are waiting since 10 years to sit in an airliner.
once again , it would be too easy if you just have to pay a school with a bank loan, have a nice job as an airline pilot then pay back your bank.
If you think life is like this, you are on the wrong way. Why dont you try to go to the USA or africa and log time with a friend, guys do banderol, instruct, ...they keep flying.
mmmh! you are not very motivated, because you have been train to be an airline pilot and you dont see why you should fly a small cessna for 4-5 years after spending so much money in a flight school?instead to complain to us on this board , why don t you go ask your school to give you a job.they trained you to be an airline pilot, now you are.If you dont have a job, who to blame, me or you?, me or your school?You should have thought about these things long time ago, in fact before to give your money to these schools.I told you since long time, that the system in europe was a "legal Scam" runed by flight schools, but nooooo way!!!, Ronchy is an idiot, ronchonner is wrong.Now who is wrong, him or you! Now I can see your face, you can not look at him in his eyes, he was so much right!and you were so much wrong , wrong at a point you don't have money anymore.the only thing you bought with your money is a dream, the dream to become an airline pilot.(you are an airline pilot, on the license, so why do you complaint?)
Continue to play the Tom cruise in your damn schools, with your nice shoes and your briefcase full of useless jeppesen Chart and you expensive headset and aviator watch(you are ridiculous and you make me laugh!).You think you will become an airline pilot and you dont want to fly a plane smaller than a B737. Who are you?what do you expect?Be a pilot is an attitude, if you want be a real pilot, you must first to learn to wash a plane.I know teenegers who wash planes in their aeroclub after school, why they do that? because they like planes! any plane!so why dont you do the same thing and in exchange the club will give you some free hours.
Dam it, stop to complaint, find a way to fly, I place a thumb up on this thread, because if you want something in the life, you want something very strong, you will get it, in 5 -10 or 15 years.
this is valid for evertbody, even for me!