PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 17:42
nurjio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'paddy'

..I think you'll find it's a 'dictatorship' your after, not communism.

..anyhow, what is intriguing is not a single whinging passenger has been aired to any great extent. Why? Because BASSA has allowed BA to plan this straregy for an awful long time. The real money-spinners have been targetted and are still finding their flights operating, and by willing crew.

UNITES joint Gen Secs are now pleading on national, prime time for Mr Walsh to re-table. Oh, how so much of BASSA's incompetence has been lost in the noise. Remember Len, at the big meeting, 'you have given us a mandate for non-negotiation members'.

To striking crew, and there are loads reading this thread - I really don't think that you have thought much of this through. XXXX on your roster is, I would suggest, not a badge of honour, but a means by which BA management have you at their mercy - BA will choose the time and place of your return, to your distinct disadvantage. This has gotten very ugly, but you were warned on countless occasions, prior to last Saturday. Pandoras' Box lid has been jemmied off.

nurj

I'm a pilot BTW - obvious innit. Good luck. I'll give this post 15 minutes - so take a screen shot