PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 17:35
davecr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just stood down as volunteer

I have returned from LHR after being stood down for my volunteering duties. I am estimating around 25 volunteer CC there when I checked in. When I left, 4 had been used, and the rest stood down.

Please, BA crew, start accepting that the union is feeding you absolute lies. CRC is full of "normal" crew, happy to operate. Yes, there is a reduced schedule, as planned. And yes, flights are going out with minimum crew. But to believe anything along the line of only 15% of crew reporting for duty is absolutely crazy.

Ask yourself, how does Unite come to this conclusion? They have NO way of telling who is reporting for duty. They DON'T know how many pax are on flights and they DON'T know where our aircraft are. Yet they are stating their "facts" as if they've personally verified them. If they are coming out with this rubbish as fact, what else are they lying to you about?

Think long and hard about your next step. You're being lied to by Unite and soon it will be to late to do anything about it.