PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Charters
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 12:34
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, bet they are dead impressed with the Ryanair Aircraft, bright yellow, flying billboard, nowhere to put things in the back of seats, cant recline your seats...ohhh what a product.

Think it will just re-iterate to people why they fly the likes of BA, when they actually fly !!
I think what will be pressed upon people here is
1.) BAs contingency plan worked and in turn travel plans weren't interrupted.
2.) Ryanair provided a reliable aircraft and a reliable crew to operate this service because BA requested them to do so. Passengers still got home, got to business meetings, weddings, funerals etc as a result. Kudos!
3.) If they don't choose to fly with Ryanair then that's consumer choice. However my choice as a consumer would now be under serious review when you consider how companies like BA can be held at ransom by unrealistic unions who have no further interest than the lobby of votes and subscription fees. Flying onboard an Easyjet or Ryanair billboard for an hour seems like a more viable option. And who the hell needs a reclining seat. I sure as hell don't, especially when the guy in front of me shoves his into my face when he attempts to lounge out with his two foot wide Sunday Times supplement!