PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 12:15
Right Engine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The CRC is busy with real Cabin Crew (Not volunteers). UNITE's press releases are understandably saying the opposite - This is a war and war requires propaganda, but as far as 'covering the operation' goes, BA contingencies are working remarkably well.

What the press are failing to appreciate is that very few people stuck with BA over the strike dates, so it is quite understandable that hardly anyone is flying with us at the moment. I foresee a considerable increase in flights out of LHR next weekend, judging from the number of Cabin Crew who cannot back BASSA's foolish stance.

I would also urge anyone who has been on strike that they are tight lipped on their return to work. BA is taking any threatening and bullying behaviour very seriously. Do yourself a favour and keep your mouth shut as no-one outside your BASSA forum 'enclave' backs your action. I will be operating as a skipper on Wednesday and if I get any sniff of trouble I will off-load you.