PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 06:45
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I confirm again that I cannot get any ATCs to come on this site with their true beliefs about the workload of C compared to E because they will risk losing their jobs by doing so.

To paraphrase Basil, 'Brilliant Sybil, just brilliant; Mastermind - special category - stating the bleeding obvious.'

How does that sit, Dick, with your previous comments to the effect that those that disagree with your views are not credible 'because you will not reveal your real names?' And other previous statements that imply that if these guys really believed in something, then surely they would post 'under their real names' if it was the truth.

It seems to be OK to bag someone when they disagree with you, but not OK to do the same to someone who (allegedly) agrees with you.

Plus Mr Barry just did it!! And confirmed, under his real name, that it's not cheaper to provide an E service in comparison to full IFR to VFR separation under C procedures.

Mr Barry, thanks for your comments. Indeed an impressive CV. OS beat me to the punch! Please stay engaged.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch! I don't know if you know the Railway Hotel in Galway, or what it's like these days (now known as the Meryck - I think), but my uncle was the head wine honcho there for years, years ago. Had the 'pleasure' of being delivered to Normandy on D-Day via glider.

Anyway, sorry guys, that's thread drift; I know.