PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How this forum has benefit you as SLF (or passenger)?
Old 20th Mar 2010, 20:00
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry. There had to be at least one crew member blundering in and it's me I'm afraid, but I did ask permission first!

From my point of view, this part of the forum has given me an insider view from the perspective of passengers, especially regular fliers. As I've said before, I've changed the way I do certain things after reading some of the posts on here. I'll make PA's if the air conditioning is causing a mist in the cabin. I'm more aware of how long services take and how long you'd like them to take. I now have a fair idea of what drives the majority of you nuts and what you like and expect once onboard the aircraft. Plus, there's always the tips and hints from the other professionals that haunt these pages. In fact, just about the only thing it's failed to tell me is what you all like to be called! So, you'll know it's me on your aircraft if I approach you with, "So...erm...Mr Smith..Sir..My Love? How would you like your Vodka..ahem..cough...Mate?"

It's never going to be 100% perfect. I will have to do things that people don't like and I'll never please everyone all of the time. But if most people leave the aircraft with a smile most of the time, I'll be happy with that!

Jsl