PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 20th Mar 2010, 03:30
bjork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey, i got my contract on Thursday.. did the visa application last week, khad the interview on tuesday & got my passport with the visa in it the next day.. thank god, cos i flew out on friday for sydney.. i didnt go anywhere to get my photo taken.. i just used my camera and did it at home... my hsemate helped me.. she photoshopped my pic & the online application accepted it.. thank god.. anyways lookin foward to meetin on Monday... anyone want to meet up bfore hand for a coffee, just private me & we can tee something up

yeh rent is rather high.. im paying $240 pw.. i think the guy im sharing with is ripping me off.. hopin there might be someone, or a few people in GS that are lookin to share.. i would have gone somewhere near the beach but i dont have a car up here in sydney so i had to find somewhere in Botany that was close to the training facility... i sooo hope some of the guys who have relocated are lookin for a roomie cos i moved into this house without having looked at it, and although the room is big, i think im been ripped off.. i sooo want to move somewhere a bit more lively.. i went for a walk today to familiarise myself with the area & it took me ages to find a cafe... please, please , i hope someone on here in my GS is looking for a roomie.. fingers crossed