PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2010, 06:16
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel shunned. You get so much attention Bloggs, and what do I get? Ignored. Ignored. Do you know how that feels??

Listen Leady, disregard the frivolity above, but because you're one of the few rational contenders around these parts, that come from the counter-side of the argument , don't do a Dick on me.

I asked you a question on ICAO compliance and use of TCAS as a mitigator. It was a genuine question and talked about having it both ways. I won't bore everybody, but here's an extract that I posted 3 days ago, to which you have not responded:

So, from my perspective, my two fundamental questions remain unanswered - where's the study that justified Class C being reclassified as Class E based on traffic volumes, and what is the rationale for using TCAS as a mitigator at YMAV when such a course is clearly at variance with ICAO principles.

You see Leady, on the one hand you state that we should not have anything unique, and that we should be 'ICAO compliant' in regard to airspace allocation. However, you do not seem to be equally concerned that TCAS is being used as partial justification for changing C to E at Avalon. With all due respect (and I do respect your firmly held beliefs), you can't have it both ways.
Oh, by the way Dick, I notice that you're still on.

Are any of those controllers willing to put their real names on here regarding the overwhelming opinion that E is 'cheaper' than C. Surely there must be, if those beliefs are so strongly held. Why wouldn't someone be willing to put their real name on here?? It's the 'Australian' thing to do, isn't it?